tWitch Last Video He Was Spotted Dancing With His Wife

Stephen “tWitch” and his wife, Allison Holker, were spotted rocking out to holiday music just a few days before his shocking death.

December Back June 2, a song from Alicia Keys was playing in the background of a video of the couple dancing in front of a Christmas tree that Holker, 34, uploaded on Instagram on Sunday, December 11. 

Before doing their trademark synchronized dancing, the two smiled and looked at each other cutely.

Just hours after Allison Holker revealed Stephen “tWitch” Boss had tragically passed away, admirers and famous people left encouraging comments on her final Instagram video post.

The two professional dancers were shown dancing next to their Christmas tree in the video. 

‘DANCE ON HOLIDAY SUNDAY FUNDAY!!! Alongside my partner @sir_twitch _alot, at the boss house, holiday fun, dancing, and “boss studios,’ the 34-year-old host wrote.

Through the years, Boss and Holker have shared their passion for dance with their fans by uploading videos of their family and friends dancing.

Since then, the comments section has burst with sympathy and condolences from well-known friends, followers, and family members who have all expressed their prayers for the family.

Some people experienced emotional collapse after hearing the tragic news regarding The Ellen DeGeneres Show alum.

Olivia Munn penned: ‘Oh my God… My entire heart is with you and your family, and I’m praying for you and your family, Jana Kramer continued. I’m very sorry.’

‘I’m also praying for your family,’ Larsa Pippen continued.

Other supporters commented, adding, ‘just heartbreakingly sad. I’m so sad for your loss,’ said one person, who was followed by, “Oh, I’m just so sorry.’

Weslie, Zaia, and Maddox’s mother, Holker, said, ‘It is with the heaviest of hearts that I have to announce my husband Stephen has left us. Stephen brought light into every space he entered.

Above all else, he treasured his family, friends, and community. He believed that the best way to lead was to lead with love and light. He served as the foundation of our family, was the best husband and father, and served as an example to his followers.’

She added that it would be an understatement to say that he left a legacy, and his beneficial influence will still be felt. ‘There won’t be a day that goes by that we don’t remember him, I’m positive of that. During this trying moment for myself and especially for our three kids, we kindly request your privacy.’

How did tWitch Die?

Boss passed away on Monday, December 13, in what appears to be a suicide.

According to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner reports, the Star Search alumnus passed away at age 40.

According to TMZ, Allison notified officers from the Los Angeles Police Department the day before that her husband had unusually left the house without his car. 

The So You Think You Can Dance star was discovered dead, purportedly by suicide, at a Los Angeles hotel just after officials received a call about a gunshot.

More celebs are offering their sympathies after the devastating news of the unexpected death of Stephen ‘tWitch’ Boss.

Click here to read more about Stephen tWitch’s death.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunDA1qKrnKBdoa60wIyvoJ2dn2Q%3D