Taylor Swift famously left on boat after explosive Harry Styles trip break up The Talks Today

{A photograph} of Taylor Swift leaving her romantic trip with boyfriend on the time Harry Styles has resurfaced in 2022.

The pair dated for a few months from late 2012 to early 2013. They have been first photographed collectively in December 2012 in New York’s Central Park, nonetheless points quickly turned bitter between them.

Harry and Taylor went on a New Year getaway to the Virgin Islands and had an infinite bust up which resulted throughout the Blank Space singer travelling residence on her private.

She left the vacation a ship, and a paparazzi {photograph} of her has gone down in historic previous as most likely probably the most hilariously sad footage of all time.

Taylor and Harry broke up on trip

The two musicians famously broke up whereas on a loved-up trip throughout the Caribbean.

“Yes I can confirm they have split up,” a provide instructed Daily Mail in January 2013: “They were on holiday and had an almighty row.”

The couple jetted off to Virgin Gorda, the third-largest of the British Virgin Islands, on New Year’s Day to spend some time collectively.

However, they’d an infinite argument which resulted throughout the singer slicing her journey fast and returning residence alone.

Photo by David Krieger/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images

Taylor Swift left the island on a ship

A paparazzi {photograph} confirmed Taylor leaving the British Virgin Islands to journey residence following the row.

In the image, she is sitting on a ship on her private, carrying a blue costume and black shades as she stares into the area glumly.

She is the one one on the small white boat which says “Flying Rae” on the once more. To get to Virgin Gorda, you could fly into St. Thomas and get a two hour ferry all through to the island.

Taylor cut back her journey fast, nonetheless Harry continued partying throughout the Caribbean with friends and even visited Richard Branson, who owns a private island shut by.

“When Taylor left for The States, Harry went to Branson’s island to let off some steam,” the an identical provide instructed the Daily Mail.

They added that he did “lots of partying” whereas on Necker Island and returned to Virgin Gorda the subsequent morning after the “raucous night”.

This content material materials couldn’t be loaded

See further

feeling like: taylor swift stranded in a ship after harry sorts broke up collectively together with her pic.twitter.com/QGue8qOdtw

— nas (@nasrinsampson) February 4, 2021

View Tweet

The {photograph} is internet well-known

Fans are nonetheless talking regarding the well-known image of Taylor on the boat almost a decade later and followers assume it’s hilarious.

One particular person wrote:

See further

i’m going to on no account… EVER… neglect that picture of taylor swift on a ship leaving harry sorts after they’d an argument. you notice which one I’m talking about.

— Alia(h) (@FansLoveMusic) April 4, 2020

View Tweet

Another said:

See further

taylor swift sitting with shades on after getting broken up with by harry sorts on a ship known as the “flying ray” is in truth how i want to get divorced.

— Will Bowen (@WillBowen19) January 8, 2021

View Tweet

A third particular person added:

See further

i often take into accounts how harry sorts really left taylor swift stranded on a ship on their lonesome

— pepper spray (@maysannnn) April 8, 2021

View Tweet

Someone else wrote:

See further

My mood correct now’s Taylor Swift on that boat after her and Harry Styles broke up

— STONER BOY STILINSKI. (@StartWithF) October 11, 2021

View Tweet

Show all

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGirmrGcpL9uv9aina1llpa6sMHSpbBmpJWbwW67zWaZqJmkYq6nwMSrZJ6woKG8tLXVnmShmaKnxm6%2F07Kjnqtdqb%2BqvIybqZ6Zm2LCsXs%3D